August 20, 2009

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

I see tree of green,red roses too
I see them bloom, for me and you
And i think to myself,what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and cloud of white
The bright blessed day,the dark sacred night
And i think to myself,what a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people passing by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying..I Love You...

I hear babies cry,i watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And i think to myself,what a wonderful world...
Yeah..i think to myself,what a wonderful world

Maybe for someone,this song is just simply a song'
Maybe for someone,the lyric of this song,is just a words thats created to fit the beat of this song.
But for me,its really the holly song that singing constantly in my heart when i see all these thing happened and occured in my daily life..What a wonderful world.PRAISE TO MY LORD.

2 comments:

Gold Arawana said...

Salamat ujukng minggu maruk...

God bless!

Pak Onyal said...

TERIMA KASIH...